Many people have reported that they feel nausea after using Kratom. There are many reasons behind this condition but the main reason that comes in front of this condition is the overdosing or wrong way of taking Kratom. When a new user starts using Kratom he usually does not know about their tolerance level toward Kratom. They take in dosage more than their ability to tolerate and as result, they have to face the side effects of Kratom and most commonly Nausea. If they are taking a correct dose but still they feel nausea then it means that you are taking it in the wrong way. Either you are taking it right after eating it because Kratom should be taken with an empty stomach or might be you are taking it with the toss and wash method. Kratom is insoluble in water that’s why toss and wash method may lead to the feelings of nausea. Another reason for Kratom nausea may include is the bitter and unbearable taste of Kratom. There is no doubt that the taste of Kratom is acidic which may cause Kratom nausea or the feelings of vomiting. Kratom nausea may also be due to the sensitivity of your stomach toward Kratom.
How to get rid of Kratom nausea fast?
The feelings of nausea are literally unbearable. Sometimes these feelings may lead us to vomit. If you are also facing this problem then you should take the following measure to get rid of it:
- Be very vigilant about the dose of Kratom you are taking. You should not take an overdose of Kratom. It should be taken at a very low dose.
- If you are feeling nausea after taking Kratom then immediately masticate ginger. Ginger is the best and natural medication for getting rid of nausea.
- Another way to get rid of Kratom nausea fast is to gasp cannabis if available. Cannabis will help you to get rid of the condition of nausea.
- The best way to take Kratom is by mixing it with tea. This method will help you to get rid of nausea or vomiting. You just need to boil the powder of Kratom with water for round about 25 – 30 minutes. The tea will get ready and you can drink it.
- Make sure that you haven’t eaten anything before ingesting Kratom. Kratom should be taken empty stomach. Eat almost 30 – 40 minutes before or after taking Kratom.
It is always recommended to take Kratom at a very low dose. The dose should be approximately 2 – 5 grams. It should not go beyond this limit. If you are measuring Kratom dose using a teaspoon then 1 teaspoon is considered ideal which approximately 2 grams are.
Kratom is a wonderful blessing of nature. It will definitely benefit you in unique multiple ways but all you have to do is to follow the ideal dose and correct ways of ingesting this herb. It will help you to enjoy the best effects of Kratom without any side effects like nausea.